We are visionaries, innovators and technology enthusiasts burning for a common goal: Transforming cutting-edge AI into actual customer value with innovative Cognitive Process Automation software. In doing so, we are united by one thing above all else: our passion for what we do.
You want to make a difference? You want to be part of an agile and motivated team and take on responsibility right from the start? Then you’ve come to the right place! As part of Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for providing operational support for the team’s activities and implementing projects in collaboration with colleagues from Sales, Development, and other departments.
- You create and edit videos for internal and external use
- You design and maintain websites and landing pages
- You create and publish content for social media and online marketing
- You support the team with creative marketing campaigns, e.g. for webinars
- You design and create sales and marketing materials, such as mailings, presentations, flyers
- Within design thinking processes you develop creative ideas and concepts
- With a completed education as a media designer, graphic designer or a comparable education or study you have the optimal basis for this position.-
- You have already gained some experience in marketing, have a good sense for design and typography as well as a high demand for aesthetics, quality and accuracy
- Structured work and the independent organization of your tasks are a matter of course for you
- You are familiar with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.), knowledge of WordPress an advantage
- You are known as a team player with strong communication skills who excels in creativity and flexibility
What to expect
- Varied range of tasks and freedom for your ideas
- Flexible organization of working hours and location
- Innovative room concepts that enable creative exchange
- Dynamic company with flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture
- Individual further training support and development opportunities
- Agile and innovative working methods
Worauf wartest du noch? Bewirb dich über unser Online-Formular und gestalte mit uns die Zukunft! Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung mit Angabe eines möglichen Eintrittstermins. Sobald deine Bewerbung bei uns eingegangen ist, prüfen wir diese. Wenn von unserer Seite alles passt, wirst du zu einem ersten digitalen Kennenlernen eingeladen, der nächste Schritt ist dann ein ca. zweistündiger Talent Day vor Ort. Alle weiteren Details erfährst du im ersten Kennenlerntermin.